This is the page where I’m going to post all my crackme challenges for Android. There are 3 difficulties: EASY, MEDIUM, HARD, let’s keep it simple =)) All samples are intended to run smoothly on Android Emulator, so no hardware devices are necessary (however, you can use one if you want to).
If you have any questions or just want to say “hi”, leave a comment here or check About page.
There are several Android tools you will probably need. It’s not a definitive list, so feel free to use anything else:
- APKTool -A tool for reverse engineering Android apk files;
- dex2jar – Tools to work with android .dex and java .class files;
- fakedns – A regular-expression based python MITM DNS server with support for DNS Rebinding attacks;
- jADX – Dex to Java decompiler;
- JD-Gui – Yet another fast Java decompiler;
Here’s the list of .apk files. Remeber: EASY, MEDIUM, HARD.
|crackme_0x01||The very basic crackme challenge. Gives you chance to get familiar with all Android RE tools;||June 24, 2018|
|crackme_0x02||What if JD-GUI doesn't show you the password?||June 24, 2018|
|crackme_0x03||Some hashes, cats and strings generation.||August 9, 2018|